CLE WEBINAR: HON. MARSHA L. STEINHARDT INVITED TO SPEAK ON “HOW COVID MADE US STRONGER” BY PACE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW
Posted on Sep 25, 2021 |CLE Events
New York, NY (September 23, 2021) – NAM (National Arbitration and Mediation), one of the nation's leading providers of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) services, is pleased to announce that NAM neutral, Hon. Marsha L. Steinhardt (Ret.), has been invited by Pace University's Elisabeth Haub School of Law in conjunction with the Women in Law Society Work Life Balance Committee, to join a panel discussion on How Covid Made Us Stronger. This 2-hour CLE presentation will be held virtually on Friday, November 5th from 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
The seminar will address the positive impacts and take-aways that Covid has had for a healthier work-life balance for the legal professional with views from varying perspectives.
The esteemed panel of professionals will include:
- Sheryl Sanford, Esq., Partner, Black Marjieh & Sanford, LLP – Moderator and Attorney Perspective
- Angie D'Agostino, Dean of Students, Pace University – Law School Perspective
- Kathleen Donelli, Partner, McCarthy Fingar LLP – Trial Perspective
- Frank T. Kelly, Esq., Law Offices of Frank T. Kelly – Trial Perspective
- Jennifer Johnson, Superhuman Soul, Health and Fitness Perspective
- Hon. Nancy Quinn Koba, Westchester County Supreme Court – Court Perspective
- Hon. Marsha L. Steinhardt (Ret.), NAM (National Arbitration and Mediation) – Mediator's Perspective
- Nicole Varisco, Esq., Partner, Brooks Berne & Herndon – Attorney Perspective
About NAM's Presenter
Judge Steinhardt is a member of NAM's (National Arbitration and Mediation) Hearing Officer Panel. Her remarkable 31-year judicial career includes 26 years spent as a Justice of the Supreme Court. In 2011, she was assigned to the Medical Malpractice Trial Readiness Part (MMTRP), Kings County, where she conferenced every post Note of Issue medical malpractice case in Brooklyn, resulting in the resolution of a significant number prior to trial. Early on, while on the Supreme Court bench, she presided over many case types, including personal injury, product liability, premises liability, and several matters involving complex commercial litigation. Respected by both plaintiffs and defendants alike, Judge Steinhardt is known for her deep understanding of medical practices, processes and terminology that allows her to fully assess and evaluate the issues of the case. Justice Steinhardt is available to arbitrate and mediate cases throughout the State of New York.