NAM is a true pioneer in the field of ADR and continues to be on the forefront of new initiatives and programs. These include NAM’s proprietary case management system and its myADR platform and mobile technology.
With a network of almost 2,500 mediators and arbitrators, NAM’s panel of neutrals has a broad range of experience. The neutrals on NAM’s panel often bring 20+ years experience from the state and federal benches upon joining NAM. For those not coming from the bench, NAM’s arbitrators and mediators are legal practitioners that have been engaged in the practice of law for well over 15 years and are highly respected in their specific areas of expertise. Providing the legal community with superior and experienced neutrals is at the heart of what NAM does.
NAM has the following distinct advantages and core competencies which are essential to providing “best-in-class” ADR services:
- Continual and Directed Neutral Recruiting: effective, targeted and ongoing recruiting aimed at bringing the best, most-qualified and experienced neutrals onto the NAM panel based on the types of programs and subject areas being administered;
- Arbitrators with Subject Matter Expertise: an unparalleled panel of neutrals with a broad array of subject-matter experience including prior service on the state and federal court benches and as legal practitioners;
- Customization and Innovation: exceptional aptitude for customizing and implementing new ADR programs;
- Superior Case Administration: an experienced team of case managers with the skill set and experience to handle all aspects and nuances of different arbitration programs;
- Technology: innovative and effective use of technology, including a case management system that is both user friendly and technologically advanced;
- Dedication to Customer Service: NAM’s client retention rate is 99-100%;
- Gold standard reputation: well-recognized throughout the legal, business and insurance communities within the state of New York; and
- Headquartered in New York State: with direct access to NAM’s senior management.